Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday

I don't know about ya'll... but I am READY for summer! With only 13 1/2 days left it is time that I begin thinking about our End of the Year Celebration. So as I gathered which pins I wanted to showoff tonight I focused on great End of the Year ideas.

Tip Junkie has posted 34 End of Year Activities, Gifts, and Printables. 
I love this colored pencil vase. Too adorable! 

Mrs. Picasso over at Mrs. Picasso's Art Room posted this lovely End of the year craftivity. 
Its darling and I just love it! 

I just LOVE this End of the Year gift. It is more involved than bubbles or something simple that I was thinking, but a keepsake that they could keep forever. Something I'm thinking that is totally worth it. Unfortunately I can't find the original source.


Okay, so what are you serving at your EOY Celebration? I'm thinking cake... and particuarly THIS cake! Super cute! By Cake Central.

Okay so whatever you are doing for you EOY Celebration, I hope you have a GREAT one! How many more days you have... make them count! Your kiddos will never ever forget you!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!