Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday and Mother's Day FREEBIE

Okay.... so I haven't pinned a lot lately... I don't know what is wrong with me?!? So I had to dig back into the archives and find some things that I thought would be good. So here it is....
 This coin flip book came from Classroom Freebies. It was created by Diane. I will be doing this activity next week since I have decided to spend the last week of school reviewing coins and working on counting money. I feel like this is a skill that my kiddos really need to work on.

 I've seen this idea before but I still love it! In order to keep the kiddos from throwing the dice... putt them in clear containers. Have the kids roll the dice, and look through the clear bottom to see what was rolled. I really like these because of the pop of color. Super cute! (Could not locate the original posting. If you posted these, let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due!)

I really like this craftivity from The Kinder Wife. Kids love anything that they can use their hands + paint for.... plus painted hands make most things so much cuter (this definitely being one of those things)!! I'm keeping this in mind for when I teach ocean life next year.


 Okay... so I know Mother's Day isn't over yet... but I only have one more week until I have to have Father's Day stuff accomplished. This bookmark from Creative Family Moments is adorable and any dad that likes to read is sure to love this!

I love the idea of card games being used for math. I've been wanting to get my kids playing War... but then I think about all the other fun things you could do... like I could have kids add the cards together... or figure out the biggest number then subtract the cards... I'm half tempted to make all of my math centers card games next week. I mean... come on! Super fun! And this paper alliGREATER is super cute! Thanks Wendy @ Living Creatively for sharing this on your blog!


Okay... just one more thing before I go tonight! I just created a cute Mother's Day Card and uploaded it to my TPT store! In honor of TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK I decided to make it FREE for TONIGHT ONLY! In the morning I will be changing it back to $1.50 (which is still a really good price). PLEASE leave me some feedback if you download this product! Thanks!


We will finish our tomorrow.... Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures so that I can show you the finished product.


1 comment:

  1. Such cute ideas! I feel like I pin so many things and forget to create them! Please come soon summer break :)

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!