Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jamberry Fun

Whew! I am SLEEEEEEPY! I stayed late on Thursday night/Friday morning and haven't caught up on my sleep yet. I've had a crazy, busy, very fun weekend!

Anyways, sorry it has been so long since I've put out something new. I hadn't been creating lately because I didn't have the money to get clipart. Ya'll I'm seriously B.R.O.K.E.! Then I met Jessica (well didn't really meet her, she left me a comment- and you know I love those!) and told me about the greatest clipart website ever- that is all FREE. You have no idea how much I L.O.V.E. the word free!! Well so I started creating. I figured it would be a tiny thing... but it blew up! Like seriously, blew up! It's HUGE! 52 pages huge! ...Okay so maybe that's not huge to you, but it is to me! Its the hugest packet I've ever created and I'm in love with it. Its got lots of great activities. Literacy. Math. Writing.

And then all of a sudden it was 1 AM Friday morning! Ya'll I'm not a morning person in the least bit. I'm also not a night owl. I'm a middle of the day-type of person. So when I realized that it was 1 A.M. and I had to be up in just 4 1/2 hours, I was scared. Scared I would not make it awake through the day.  But I made it through the day and ended up working until like 8 pm! Whoo, what a LONG day!

One lucky winner will win it! All you gotta do is head over to Becky's blog  Teaching, Learning, & Loving.  She is doing a BIG Giveaway! This is just one of the prizes/packets/etc. you could win. So go on over there! Follow her blog! And enter to win!

Of course if you don't win it there, you can always purchase it on my TPT store for just $8 bucks. Just click the picture below to grab your own copy at my TPT store.

Okay, I'll be back tomorrow with a re-cap of yesterday's TN Blog Meet-Up! You don't want to miss it. This was a day I will never forget! I'll have pictures and details. You won't want to miss this!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There!

    I'm your newest follower-- clicked over from Becky's blog! You have a super cute blog with fun ideas!

    If you have time, jump on over to my blog! I'm have a big giveaway right now, too...LOTS of great prizes!

    Happy Sunday!
    ~Jillian
    Just Tinkerin’ Around

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!