5. Door Decoration -- just gotta print, laminate and cut!
12. Teacher Planner-- ALMOST! just gotta bind!
13. Paint my student mailboxes.
14. Back to school student presents.- Already bought... just gotta put together!
I'm sure there are other things that I'm missing. So here is my plan:
Tomorrow: glue down my birthday chart and center chart and find somewhere in town to laminate it (while I am there I might as well get my teacher planner bound.); go get laminate and print and laminate door decoration; spray paint teacher toolbox.
Saturday: create my crate seats; paint and cutesify my student mailboxes.
Sunday: take seats out of the van and head to the storage unit to pack my van full of my teacher stuff.
Monday: head to Montgomery Co. to begin working in classroom. This will give me 5 days... well 4 because you can't count Staff Development day. Lets just say I am totally not looking forward to spending $150 in gas next week. Oh yea! In addition to setting up my classroom next week... The boyfriend and I will be looking for an apartment to live in so that we can move to Clarksville QUICKLY!
There is just so much to do! But I really think I can get it done! As long as I stick to my plan (or stay a little ahead of it).
So as school approaches I am left with a few jitterbugs! I thought I'd share them with you as part of Fierce in Fourth very first blog hop!
2) Will the first day be a success? Will I get everything I need done? OR will I run out of time? We are going to only 1 week of testing this year instead of 2 weeks... therefore, I have LESS time to get all of the testing done!
3)Will I remember what to do? When we are doing the first day orientation, will I stumble through my words? Or will I remember what to say? (Going back to the Tell Me More, Tell Me More linky-- when I'm nervous, I stutter.) Will the parents look at me and think that because I am so young, that I have no clue what I am doing??
So what are your jitters? What are you nervous about?