Friday, July 13, 2012

On the road to a pot of Gold (freebies!)

Hey!!! I'm still feeling the puppy love! I think I might have a problem! I already have two dogs, Ms. Molly and Mr. Bagel. (As you can see Ms. Molly loves to sleep on the couch beside me... and Bagel loves to have his belly rubbed!)
                                 (Ms. Molly sleeping)                                          (Mr. Bagel getting a belly rub)

What is the problem, you ask? I want one of the puppies. I'm a sucker for cute things. A puppy is a "cute thing." And then there is the thing that 2 of the puppies look exactly like Mr. Bagel (their daddy). How adorable would it be to have a father/son combo.... not that either would know thats what they were to each other... or care. BUT I WOULD KNOW!!!  Eh.... my family tells me I'm crazy... and.... it is probably true.

So... moving on --->
Since I still have puppies on the mind and I came across a great linky party today TBA is celebrating/just celebrated "International Blog Hopping Day" and Kreative in Kinder is hosting
 so I created a new freebie just for you! Yea that's right! Just for you! Because I like you THAT much! :) Or because I was bored.... or maybe because I wanted to be creative. But yea... mostly because I like you AND appreciate all that you do and all of your support THAT much!
(If you enjoy this activity, I'd love it if you checked out my "Dog House Literacy Packet"!)
Head on over to Kreative In Kinder's website to check out more wonderful freebies!



6 comments:

  1. Those doggies are so cute! Thank you for sharing your freebies with me!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doggies. I say get a 3rd puppy! I used to live with my St Bernard and my roommates bull mastiff and his two rescue mutts! Four dogs? Two o them were giants! And loved every minute of it!

    Thanks for the freebie!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you want one of their puppies, they are beautiful dogs. I just awarded you the Versatile Blog Award. Head on over to my blog to get your award! If you already have one, congrats!

    Catherine
    Kinder Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I say get the puppy!! I have 4 dogs, 2 rescue dogs in the backyard and a mixed poodle and an English Bulldog inside. They are my "kids" and I love them!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up.
    Modern Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. makes me want to get a pup of my own! I'm just concern of the expenses I'll have for the dog grooming long island services.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!