1) I am SOOOOO close to 100 followers! I am planning a giveaway for this! I already have some great blogging friends who have told me that they want to help out in this. If you would like to help me out, let me know!
2) My mentor and great friend, J Tilton, has finally started her blog! I've been telling her she needed to do this forever and I've known the name of her blog for months... which I love! Kindertrips! The "trips" is not because she likes field trips..... not saying she doesn't like them.... thats just not the reason.... in fact she always planned all of our kindergarten field trips. (Thanks Tilton!!) But she has triplets! They are the sweetest girls that you will ever meet... and super smart just like their momma!
So go check out her blog! You wouldn't want to miss it! She already had lots of ideas posted on her blog! She is definitely my biggest inspiration. I don't know what I would have done my first two years teaching without her! I don't know how I'm supposed to go on without her (I'm moving and we will no longer be teaching together--- super sad about this!)
(Click on the picture to go to her blog!)3) (Okay this is an update from the original! But I wanted to share it and not wait!) I'm also excited about my new freebie! Its been too long since I offered you a freebie! So check it out at my TPT store!
4) I have found so many great linky parties lately!!! I can't wait to link up and party with the best!
The first one I have to do is the Obsessions one! (Hang with me, some of my obsessions are school related!!) So here goes....
1) Sweet Tea! Ya'll I have a problem! Its like all I drink! I don't drink sodas (well except for Sprite, and the other day while I was moving I was dying of thirst and drank my B-I-L's Dr. Pepper), I RARELY drink juices, or milk, or water.... All I drink is Sweet Tea. I love it!
2) Blog! Blogs! Blogs! I love them! I follow so many that it took me almost 2 FULL days to catch up on what I missed this week! But I can't skip any of them! I have to read them! I want to know what your doing and what tips you have for me! I don't know what I would do without you! I am so glad that J Tilton, Kindertrips, introduced me to Mrs. Jumps blog over a year ago and caused me to fall in love with blogging and all things blog related!!!
3) Scarves! The boyfriend and I were joking the other night about how I need an entire closet just for scarves. Although this isn't exactly true! I wish it were! I would like to have a different scarf for every outfit!
(Photo Source: Style Check Up)
4) My laminator! What would I do without these!? I love my laminator soooo much that I have two! One of each of these Scotch Laminators! One for home and one for school! And although I thought I was a little crazy when I bought two.... I now realize that I couldn't have it any other way!
So those are my obsessions! What are yours? Let me know by leaving me a comment or heading over to Living A Wonderful Life and join up with her linky!