Thursday, June 21, 2012

Change Begins with Me and YOU

Whew... getting up at 5:30 today has kicked me in the rear. I am beyond exhausted! When the little one (my nephew) goes down for a nap... I think I am going to go down for one too! Not even going to lie... I'm excited about that! I went out of town for the day today to get some exciting Professional Development under my belt! I will have to tell you more about that later! But I was super excited that I ran into J. Tilton from Kindertrips, Staci from Going Nutty! and Jessica from Under the Alphabet Tree! All three of these ladies are just as sweet in person as they are on thier blog! If you don't follow them, then you definitely need to go check them out now!

Okay.... moving on. Have you heard about Staples 2012 Back  to School Shopping Policy? It's not very teacher friendly! :( Which is sad since teachers probably make up at least 50% of their business (that number is an ESTIMATE based on nothing scientific). So Mrs. C over at Little Miss Kindergarten has been calling, talking to people, sending e-mails and letters.... but they are not listening! So she has started a petition. Head on over to her site to sign the petition and help teachers everywhere!

BUT BEFORE YOU GO! Read the below TUTORIAL to see how you can help spread the news using your blog!






Hope this helps! If you have any questions about it leave me a comment and let me know! I'll see if I can help you!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Thanks for helping out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangelia-it was so good to see you today! I miss not getting to talk to you everyday! I learned a lot today. But my brain is tired!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you too! =) I didn't see Jennifer or Staci! Sad times! And thanks for posting the Staples thing! I'll check it out!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following the Staples controversy...hope it all gets ironed out!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this weekend!
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!