Speaking of birthdays, my nephew shares his birthday with Dr. Seuss! So after working, me and the boyfriend decided to weather the biggest storm to ever hit Clarksville (that never happened) to drive to my hometown to celebrate his big 42nd. Each year we are blessed to celebrate his birthday. He was born with downsyndrome and with a hole in his heart. The doctors told his mother that they didn't think he would live past 6 months. Thankfully he's proven the doctors wrong and is still going strong!
That's not the only reason I feel blessed this weekend! I just found out while reading one of my many favorite blogs, Kinder Kraziness, awarded me with a great award. Thanks Laura!
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award onto 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you :)
So now its my turn to award some of my favorite blogs!!
1. Kristin @ A Teeny Tiny Teacher
2. Abby @ Babbling Abby
3. Shannon @ Kindergarten Hoppenings
4. Reagan @ Tunstall's Teaching
5. Deanna @ Mrs. Jump's Class
6. Jessica @ Under the Alphabet Tree
7. Christina @ Mrs. Bainbridge's Class
8. Michelle @ Fabulous in First
9. Mrs. Bell @ A Place Called Kindergarten
10. Robyn & SueBeth at Busy Bees
11. Kelly @ Busy in Kindergarten
12. Kathy @ First Grade a la Carte
13. Kathleen @ Growing Kinders
14. Heather @ Heather's Heart
15. Annie @ Kindergarten At Heart
Once again thanks to Laura @ Kinder Kraziness for the award! Make sure to go check out her blog and follow if you don't already!!