Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tell Me Something Good!

Whew... this has been the longest 28 days of my life... I do believe.
*24 5 year old running around me
*Making 25 copies of everything (causing me to run COMPLETELY out of paper!)
*Having a handful of friends that REQUIRE all of my attention, patience, and sanity.
*Adjusting to having new standards that try as I do, I am not completely grasping. (Try, Try, Try Again?)
I could keep going... but I am not sure how much I can tell you before I break some sort of confidentiality rule. So I will stop. But lets just say... whew!

Needless to say, this was just the type of thing I needed! To focus on the good, and forget (I'll try) all of the bad!

So I am linking up to Rowdy in First Grade's newest linky party

 So lets focus on the good, shall we?
At school: I have a job! I am getting a paycheck! I have an awesome team! One of my good friends from college (who I hadn't seen since I graduated) just got a job on my team! Oh... and that number "24" will SOON (although we still do not know when) will be becoming "18"! You don't know how excited that makes me and my team!!
At home: Me and the boyfriend just celebrated 4 years yesterday! (That is the reason I didn't get to make at "Math Monday." The boyfriend just landed a GREAT job that is going to basically double our income. (However... it does come with some drawbacks :(  BUT lets focus on the good, shall we?)

So what is your "good"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!