Friday, September 14, 2012

Freebie Friday

Whew... I'm tired. So I'm going to make this short. On Wednesday of this week we did our first sequencing activity in class. We have been reading Miss Bindergarten Takes a Field Trip with Kindergarten this week. On Wednesday I introduced sequencing and then the class discussed the beginning, middle, and end of the story. After discussing this as a class, I gave each student that had them drawing a picture to describe events in the story. When making this activity for my class... you crossed my mind. So I decided to expand the packet so that I could share it with you as a class. It is an 18 page packet that offers you "title" cards, response cards, and SEVERAL different worksheets to use. You could honestly use this packet in any grade... but because I'm a kindergarten teacher I simply aligned in to K and 1st grade CCSS.

Click on the picture below to head on over to my TPT store and check this out!
I hope you liked this weeks Freebie Friday! Let me know what you would like to see next week for Friday's Freebie!

Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!