Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Currently I am...

  So today since I am EXHAUSTED due to working constantly on getting my classroom finished for TOMORROW nights Open House, I am going to post another fun linky party post! That may have been a run on sentence... oops! Oh' Boy 4th Grade is having a Think Share Write linky party where you write what you are currently doing. So sit back, relax, and get to know me a little bit.
 
I am currently...
listening
To Man vs Food on the Travel Channel. 
I love this show and am super surprised he doesn't weigh a thousand pounds! 
(WooHoo!! He just mentioned TN!)
 
loving
Coming home and relaxing with my boo after a long day at work!
thinking
  about how much stuff I still have to get done before tomorrow night!! 
:(

wanting
a nap! 
needing
more time left in my summer!
&
stalking 

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking up!!! and I hope you got that nap in...naps are important!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Man v. Food!! It always makes me so hungry, haha!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No nap. But I did have a good dinner at Hooters with college friends. One of them just got her first teaching job and I was giving her a mailbox. :) Man V. Food Is awesome. Have you seen his new competition show?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!