Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 in 12 (a day late)

Okay, so I missed it! The day that won't happen again in my lifetime! I found this linky party yesterday celebrating 12.12.12 and I MEANT to join. But I fell asleep. I was so tired yesterday that I ended up sleeping from 8 yesterday evening until 6 this morning... and when I woke up I felt like I could continue sleeping without a problem! So without further ado, here it is 12 in 12! Thanks Kristen and Hadar for hosting this linky!

Here are my 12 favorite things...


12. Favorite movie you watched: 
The boyfriend is a movie buff, so we are watching movies ALL of the time. However, if I had to choose just ONE move as my favorite 2012 movie it would be 50/50. It was a funny, yet sad comedy and I loved it! 
11. Favorite TV series:
This summer I began watching The Big Bang Theory. I LOVE that show. Its super funny and here recently they have added some love stories... which I just adore! 
My other favorite TV series is The Walking Dead! It's got plenty of gore and suspense to keep me on the edge of my seat, yet a storyline that is captivating and leaves me crying half the time! 

10. Favorite restaurant:
Easy! Outback! I love it! The boyfriend and I went there this past Wednesday for the first time in quite a long time and after we ate I was probably the happiest I had been in a long long time! If you have never been to Outback then I HIGHLY recommend going and eating!

9. Favorite new thing you tried:
crocheting! I love creating something beautiful out of yarn! I need to learn more patterns so that I can make more than just blankets! 

8. Favorite gift you got:
My bamboo purse and leather wallet I got this year for my birthday! Its super cute. But more importantly it hold a bunch of stuff and is a pretty good size! And my leather wallet, the color is BEAUTIFUL! 
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
Okay, I don't have kids yet, but I have to say that a lot of my favorite pins are ideas that I have seen for when I do have kids. I mean just look at this beautiful seating! 
It serves multiple purposes by being seating and storage!
6. Favorite blog post:
Oh! I don't know. I'm gonna go with this one.
Why, well it was a FUN day and it inspired one of my favorite TPT packets!

5. Best accomplishment:
 Graduating college and getting a job as a teacher immediately after graduating! I still have several friends from college that have not been able to get a job, so not only is it my best accomplishment, but I have to admit I feel VERY lucky!

4. Favorite picture:
I love this picture because it was the first time I met my nephew, who is the love of my life! He has grown so much over the past year! I love him to pieces!
3. Favorite memory:
This summer meet up with Erin, Greg, Laura and her friend!

2. Goal for 2013:
To be happy and healthy. To get financially stable. And to finally get that ring on my finger!
 
1. One Little Word:
Faith.

(Faith in yourself. Faith in others. Faith in love.)

Hope your year has been as grand as mine has been!

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!