Sunday, March 10, 2013

St. Patricks Day Gold (and Freebie)

If your like me than this isn't your lucky week.... meaning you have to wake up bright and early and go to work in the morning instead of sleeping in and enjoying a week of Spring Break.

Unfortunately for us we still have a week or 2 before we can enjoy the magic of Spring Break. So why not enjoy the magic of the leprechauns this week? I have just the packet to help you do so.


I have posted my 92 page Lock O'Gold Literacy packet that includes 15 common core aligned literacy activities (most of which have SEVERAL different versions for you to use).

From whole group activities like brainstorming on what makes you lucky (writing sheets included) and Leprechaun tree map (chart pieces and 3 differentiated writing sheets included) to fun independent activity like the Graphing the Letter/Beginning Sound, Syllable Sort, and Scrambled Sentences (plus much more!) this packet has something for everyone!

One of my favorite parts of this packet is the Luck O'Gold CVC word game. I mean who doesn't love games? This game includes a sorting mat (real/not real words), 12 playing cards for each medial vowel, and gold coins to keep track of points!
So head on over to my TPT store (click here) and get this treasure so that your kids can have some Luck this week... even if it isn't Spring Break!

Oh and while you are over there check out my other St. Patrick's Day goodies (just click on each picture to be taken to that page) and grab my freebie "Graph The Rainbow."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!