Sunday, November 4, 2012

TN Blogger Holiday Meet-Up!

So if you are a TN teacher and are part of the facebook page, you may have already heard the news. But incase you haven't we are having a TN Holiday Meet-Up in Nashville!
The plan is that we will meet up at the entrance of ICE at 10am (located in the Opryland Plaza area). They are featuring there DreamWorks Shrek the Halls made completely out of 2 MILLION pounds of ice! So its gonna be freezing! So make sure if you do get to come you wear WARM clothes and bring mittens. They will give you a blue parka to wear, but if your hands aren't wearing gloves your gonna be cold!

price- 24.95

After that we'll head on over to Opry Land Hotel to see the lights (which are ALWAYS spectacular).

price - FREE

From there we will head on over to the mall and eat lunch (location- up for suggestions!). During lunch we will be having an ornament exchange.

price - depends on what you get :)

So if you are interested in getting together with other TN teachers and coming down to Nashville for our Holiday Meet-Up e-mail me at buggyinkindergarten@gmail.com. When you e-mail me send me your first/last name and blog so that I can get some cute badges together!

Oh, and make sure to spread the word! I'm sure not all TN bloggers follow or even know about my little old blog and I would like to get as many of us teachers together as possible! The way I see it, the more the merrier!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds fun!!! I'll email you soon! Not sure if I should come to the shrek part.. Only because I will be really pregnant by then and cold does not sound fun.. But I want to look at lights and do lunch!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats understandable! But I can't wait to see you again at the lights and lunch!

      Delete
  2. Sounds so fun! Count me in! Email on it's way.
    ✪Crystal✪
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for heading this one up this time! I just have not had time. I plan on coming and the Mr. may be with me as well. I don't see him letting me drive to Nashville by myself, unless I get some girls from the area to carpool like last time =)

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either way, I'm glad your coming! It's gonna be fun!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!