Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day Sale

It doesn't feel like it should already be February. But it is here. This month has been busy with fun activites and I'm so excited to start this next week. Our Valentine's Day party has been cut short due to some important people coming to our school on that day, but it doesn't mean we won't celebrate it. I've got crafts and lessons about love and friendship lined up for this week.

I decided to have some fun with Valentine's Day during math and literacy centers as well. We will be graphing conversational hearts, measuring hearts and recording how big they are, completing a fun color by number, and playing a fun Valentine's Roll the Dice game that I had one of my parents create for me.

In literacy centers we will be using my brand new Valentines Day Packet.
This packet includes 13 literacy activities that cover many of our Common Core Standards. They will be recording beginning sounds and ending sounds, identifying the number of syllables in words and rhyming words (or not rhyming words),  unscrambling popcorn words to identify those sight words that we have been learning, writing the room with vowels, and much more.

I have placed this packet on sale for the weekend. It is now $4.00, which is 50% off the original price. The sale ends on Monday morning. So go on over and grab this packet and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information! I am a big fan of sales and it’s great to buy something with the good discount before Valentine’s Day! Fortunately, there are many great offers before the holiday so there are many ways to spend your money. However, I always try to set a budget for any holiday. There was a time when I was short on cash so I had to turn to quick loans company to get financial help. So, now I try to plan my holiday budget carefully and try to avoid loans and debts in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!!